Tue, Jul 17|
Highland United Methodist Church
St. John Providence Mobile Heart & Vascular Screening Center
For many people heart disease does not present symptoms until it is a problem. That’s why getting screened gives you the best chances for better health in the future.
Time & Location
Jul 17, 2018, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Highland United Methodist Church, 680 W Livingston Rd, Highland, MI 48357, USA
About The Event
Call to schedule your on-site screening, please call Highland
United Methodist Church at 248-887-1311
The St. John Providence screening creates a basic heart and
vascular profile and it's free. Screening includes:
• Health Risk Assessment
• Blood Pressure
• Body Mass Index (BMI)
• 12-Lead Electrocardiogram (EKG)
• A physician referral is not required.
• Screenings are not typically covered by medical insurance plans.
• All diagnostic studies that are performed are evaluated and reviewed by boardcertified
• Results of each study are sent directly to the patient's home to share with their
primary care physician.